Intimate Writing and Yoga Retreat Mexico, November 15 to 19.
Harness your energy before winter with 5 days in Tropical Tulum, Mexico while you improve your writing and yoga skills.
This intimate retreat/vacation includes personal writing guidance from renowned author and publisher, Bathsheba Monk and yoga with the amazing Tribal team of teachers. The schedule includes quality personalized yoga and directed writing classes that will improve your skills in both. Enjoy small and varied yoga classes with access to an accomplished writer and publisher who led authors, including Tribal teacher Joanne Barry, to publish their work.
- Daily yoga classes with amazing teachers in various styles
- Personalized writing instruction and guided writing exercises with Bathsheba Monk.
- Inspirational field trip to Mayan canals and archaeological site
- Discounts for diving or snorkeling in the Cenotes that are unique to this part of the world
- Bike included during your stay of 4 nights accommodation at Acuatic Lofts just next to and below the yoga studio
- Anthology of work created during the retreat will be published by Blue Heron Bookworks
- Stimulate your creativity as you Investigate the mysticism of Tulum, explore Mayan Archaeological sites and the authentically Mexican Tulum Pueblo and the magnificent Tulum Beach. Bring something you are working on for critique and watch your work take life under Ms. Monk's guidance and the creative forces that both the yoga and the area inspire.